error when importing RFC from ECC 6.0 to PI ESR

daixiong_jiang3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

An error message pops up one time when I try to start the importing:

I

nternal GUI Error, component should be attached to some frame or dialog

but after that error, i can still get the RFC list of the ECC system and the target RFC is visible. then an error message pops up every time when I try to import the RFC from ECC 6.0 to PI ESR:

+ com.sap.aii.ib.sbeans.upload.RemoteUploadException: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (102) RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: connection closed without message (CM_NO_DATA_RECEIVED)

Import failed with 1 error

so what's the possible reason and how to correct it?

thanks in advance.

Dario

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

daixiong_jiang3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The importing works now even i do not make any changes.

still do not know the cause and get more confused.

daixiong_jiang3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

detailed information:

====================================================================
= Root Exception ===================================================
Thrown:
com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.framework.FrameworkException: Internal problem occurred
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: component should be attached to some frame or dialog
	at com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.toolkit.IBMessages$1.run(IBMessages.java:314)
	... 9 more

== Content from the LogHandler =====================================
#14 16:32:49 [AWT-EventQueue-2] FINE AutoLog.created.java.lang.IllegalStateException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: component should be attached to some frame or dialog

#13 16:32:49 [AWT-EventQueue-2] DEBUG AutoLog.created.java.lang.IllegalStateException: component should be attached to some frame or dialog

#12 16:32:49 [AWT-EventQueue-2] FINE AutoLog.created.com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.framework.FrameworkException: com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.framework.FrameworkException: Internal problem occurred
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: component should be attached to some frame or dialog
	at com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.toolkit.IBMessages$1.run(IBMessages.java:314)
	... 9 more

#11 16:32:49 [AWT-EventQueue-2] DEBUG AutoLog.created.com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.framework.FrameworkException: Internal problem occurred

#10 16:32:49 [AWT-EventQueue-2] ERROR com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.toolkit.ExceptionDialog: Throwable
Thrown:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: component should be attached to some frame or dialog
#9 16:32:49 [AWT-EventQueue-2] ERROR com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.thread.ThreadPool: Problems while AWTEventQueueing
Thrown:java.lang.IllegalStateException: component should be attached to some frame or dialog

#8 16:32:49 [AWT-EventQueue-2] FINE AutoLog.created.com.sap.aii.ib.sbeans.upload.RemoteUploadException: com.sap.aii.ib.sbeans.upload.RemoteUploadException: Attempt to import the application component hierarchy failed

#7 16:32:49 [AWT-EventQueue-2] DEBUG AutoLog.created.com.sap.aii.ib.sbeans.upload.RemoteUploadException: Attempt to import the application component hierarchy failed

#6 16:32:49 [AWT-EventQueue-2] FINE AutoLog.created.com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseException: com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseException: Problems to reach R3 System

#5 16:32:49 [AWT-EventQueue-2] DEBUG AutoLog.created.com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseException: Problems to reach R3 System
#4 16:32:29 [AWT-EventQueue-2] ERROR com.sap.aii.utilxi.swing.toolkit.Guitilities: Error in AWT-Event-Thread

#3 16:32:29 [Thread-25] FINE AutoLog.created.com.sap.aii.ib.sbeans.upload.RemoteUploadException: com.sap.aii.ib.sbeans.upload.RemoteUploadException: Attempt to import the application component hierarchy failed

#2 16:32:29 [Thread-25] DEBUG AutoLog.created.com.sap.aii.ib.sbeans.upload.RemoteUploadException: Attempt to import the application component hierarchy failed

#1 16:32:29 [Thread-25] FINE AutoLog.created.com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseException: 

#0 16:32:29 [Thread-25] DEBUG AutoLog.created.com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseException: Problems to reach R3 System

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) Do you have enough authorization to import the RFC into ESR?

2) Is the RFC released?

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

refer below link, it may help you

Regards,

Raj

daixiong_jiang3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

I am afraid this is not an authorization related issue, because i have imported 3 RFCs from the same ECC system before .

Thanks for your rely.