cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material can't do mb1c 561

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I need setup STO process in SAP. When I try to use mb1c movment type 561 to receive some quality for one part,

It said " No Stock posting possible for this material",

Diagnosis

The material belongs to a material type whose stocks are not managed on a quantity basis.

But I can receive this part by mb1c 561 into another plant ,So the material type should be same.

Please help if something is wrong ?

Thanks

Alice

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As you say , the material belongs to a material type for which qty update is not allowed. Hence stock is not allowed.

If you see the controls of that material oms2 , you will have no qty update in all valuation areas (plants).

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks a lot . I go to OMS2 . Now the error become " Account determination for entry INT GBB___ BSA not possible"

I use obyc to maintain it ,but when I do the simulation , it still display missing account...

I don't know if it need be actived? How to solve this prlblem?

Thanks

Alice

Edited by: alice zhang on Aug 16, 2010 11:04 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

please maintain the proper entry for your chart of accounts in OBYC.

Please check the rule for posting , for GBB .

Please check if you have general modifier , valuation modifier , valuation class or any combinations of these .

Please maintain the entries and gl account accordingly.

For example if your general modifier is 0001, valuation modifier is BSA(active in your case ) and valation class is 3000, please maintain these entries and your gl a/c for offsetting entry.

regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I doulbe check it, it seems the plant dosn't allow to do maerial post by 561 at least , what 's the problem?

Thanks

Alice