cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface for credit card settlement between Bank, Company n Employee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing a situation, where in we need to develop a new interface for credit card settlement. The scenario is as follows. The company gives a corporate credit card to the employee who has gone on travel. The employee makes some official and a few personal expenses on that card. The bank processes the payments and sends the bill to the company for payment. The company pays the bill and then gets into recovery from the employee for the personla expenses that he has incurred.

Now we need to automate this with SAP travle management and would appreciate if you could help me out.

Do we have a standard interface for the same?

Regards

Kabby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a common process in Travel mgmt.

1. The Bank provides the Card transaction file daily and it will be placed in the application server, from where the daily file interface pgm uploads the transations in employees buffer.

2. employee uses the buffer transactions while creating expense report and using itemize button he will mention the personal expenses made using company credit card

3. while posting, appropriate entries are made i.e, Expense accounts are credited, credit card clearing account is debited, and personal expenses as well are debited.

Please mention the card company and the file format in which they provide the file.if it is Amex format files or CCD format files, we can use the standard interfaces available, otherwise you need to go for new interface development

Answers (0)