Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i get last transaction used by user

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Experts ,

here i need some help from you

iam very new for basis and now my team leader wanted one requirment that is one user resigned in last weak and he is logged in yester day so my team leader said get that user details which he used last transaction details

so please help me how can i get that transaction details

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can get full detail of users work and executed t-code by the ST03n, You can have detail by day,weekly and monthly selection then select the User Profile in Analysis View.

Alternatively, you can have full detail of users t-code by the SM20 if yu enabled the audit system by teh SM19.

Regards

Anwer Waseem

arpan_paik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It was very nice to hear story in your team

Apart from that to your question..You can use transaction STAD to get transaction details for last 48 hours (guess so). Otherwise in SM20 we can get the details but before that the trace should be activated for the user (resigned) in SM19. If this is not there then SM20 is of no use.

Reg,

Arpan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SwathiMatta,

similar question has been posted many many times in the forum

lot of responses are available why dont you search for SM19, Sm20 transactions.

Also remember the logs should have been enabled by Basis for you get the necessary ouputs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

my question is answered