former_member497886
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi.

I am developing a adobe forms which has 3 internal tables

1 u2013 header table

2- multiple lines item table

3 u2013 multiple lines item table

I want to pass the above 3 internal table to Adobe forms and print it.

how to do it.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I've quite the same problem. I need to import a table into my interfacewitch is a TYPE TABLE OF vbeln, but in the import section I can't have anything but TYPE.

What can I do ?

Thanks

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Easy answer.. create a tabletype via dictionary

~florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks !

I thought there was a solution in the form, but apparently not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I am developing a adobe forms which has 3 internal tables

1 u2013 multiple lines table

2- multiple lines item table

3 u2013 multiple lines item table

I want to pass the above 3 internal table to Adobe forms and print it.

Also the data records can be many in each internal table.

I want to display the contents one after other.

How to do.

former_member497886
Participant
0 Kudos

thank u

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Guys, guys, why don´t you search for a tutorial and follow that one?

For example this one: Offline scenario tutorial (data there and back): http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c2567f2b-0b01-0010-b7b5-977cbf806...

first half is relevant for your requirement.

Regards Otto

GopiKaruturi
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi John,

I have a similar requirment, however the data I need to pass is not from standard table. it is from a custom internal table, is there anyway that I can pass a internal table with custom structure?

Thanks,

Gopi

Edited by: Gopi Karuturi on Sep 7, 2010 7:46 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

In response to your question about custom internal tables, the answer is "yes". The way you do this is by using the "Types" section of the SFP transaction for your interface (remember there is an interface part and a form part of building the Adobe form).

While in the "Types" section of the interface you could declare something like this:

TYPES:
    BEGIN OF my_structure,
      field1 TYPE char20,
      field2 TYPE char01,
      field3 TYPE string,
      field3 TYPE vbeln,
    END OF my_structure,

my_tab TYPE STANDARD TABLE OF my_structure.

The "my_tab" is now a custom table type which can be used in the interface in the "Global Data" section.

If you need to be able to pass a custom internal table to the Adobe interface from your print program then you will want to create a custom table type in the data dictionary first (through SE11). Once your custom table type is in the data dictionary it will be globally visible and useable anywhere. If you just need a temporary, custom table to use in your interface (and it is not used or necessary in your print program) then you don't need to create the data dictionary part of this, it can just be done as described in the code example above.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In order to pass tables from your print program to the Adobe interface and then on to the form context you need to use table types. There are table types for most SAP structures already setup in SAP (i.e., VBAK_T for the VBAK table, VBAP_T for the VBAP table).

If you use table types your form will recognize the import parameters as tables instead of structures.

For example, let's assume you have three tables you want to use in your adobe form and the three tables are from the following SAP structures:

VBAK

VBAP

LIPS

in your Adobe interface you would setup the following import parameters

IM_HEADER TYPE VBAK_T

IM_DETAIL1 TYPE VBAP_T

IM_DETAIL2 TYPE TAB_LIPS

These will then be available to your form context as tables.

I original wrote a more detailed explanation but there appears to be a limit on the amount of text you can type into a reply before you loose the text formatting and everything starts running together. If this doesn't answer your question, post back with additional specifics on problem areas you're trying to resolve.