cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to hide Supplier field in SC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are in SRM 7.0, How to hide field Supplier in SC line item. We don't want to users to enter Source in SC and where do we maintain Preferred vendors in SRM?

Thanks,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you want REQUESTER should select any Prefered vendor ?

REQUESTER should not select any Fixed vendor

I think you can hide either prefeered vendor or fixed vendor as businss wish

In spro

Extension and field control

--> configure field control

-->configure control for field levels on item level

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

I tried to find out the field Supplier in spro as you mentioned below. can you please let me know where exactly i should look into.

In spro

Extension and field control

--> configure field control

-->configure control for field levels on item level

Thanks,

Ravi

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ravi

take help from echnical resource

Select Metadata for Fields on Item Level - Mark yes for "Field Visible" and save.

lavanya :- can you help ravi . which field he need make hide. i dont have SRM 700 system as of now.

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Try to change the config as below.

SPRO - SAP SRM - SRM server - Cross-Application basic settings - Extensions and field control - configure field control - configure control for fields of substructures - Metadata for Fields of Substructures and Table-Like Enhancements -

In this business object type - SY- choose the field name and BO type - SC - level -item or header , do not check the field visible .

If this doesn't work you can hide this field by making changes to Web Dynpro configuration , just go to corresponding web dynpro component choose the relavant configuration and in that make the suppiler field invisible.

One of these options should work for you.

Regards

Lavanya

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

explore this

what is the strcture field for preffered supplier and fixed supplier

class :- /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_DYN_MDF_IT_SC

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all,

I have the same problem that I want to hide the supplier field. I can't find wich field I have du disable in customizing. Has anyone an idea?

Or can anyone tell me which dynpro i have to change?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

As mentioned by Lavanya, this can be done by webdynpro component configuration. For example, in shopping cart professional, the related webdynpro component is /SAPSRM/WDC_UI_SC_DOTC_BD and the configuration is /SAPSRM/WDCC_FPM_DOTC_SC_BD_PROF. You may set column ITEMS_TABLE_SUPPLIER to invisible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Normally the requisitioner will not have supplier option while creating shopping cart. Check you have SAP_ALL assigned to the user. if that is then remove this and then you can see the supplier field is removed.

Incase you want to remove it from other standard roles than look for authorization object BBP_FUNCT for value FIXED_SUP. that need to be unchecked to removed fixed supplier access.

Cheers

iftekhar alam