cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Risk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP People,

Can we re evaluate Credit Risk for any customer, which has undergone a significant change in management of the company like change in holding ownership , merger/ demerger, disposition and dissolutions etc.

Another scenarion in Credit Management

Delinquent Accounts(INR 20,000 or more due for more than 180 days)

Head of Mktg & Sales and Head of Finance shall recommend appropriate collection strategy, including legal action and seek direction and approval from the MD.

Collection at Remote Location -

- For remote locations, Sales Executives should accept the Scheduled bank cheques of the customeru2019s location with the branch at main town or at par cheque. Co-operative bank cheques should not be allowed in case of customers with risk rating of u2018HIGHu2019 and u2018 Very Highu2019 and should be avoided to the extent possible. Where no such branches of Scheduled banks are located, Demand Draftu2019s should be accepted from the customers as far as possible after looking into the past payment history of the customer.

- On collection of Cheques / DD / Pay Orders towards outstanding / advance payments, the Sales Executives shall ensure that such Cheques / DD / Pay Orders are deposited with the designated Bank collection account(s) by opening hours of next working day.

- The Accounts Executive shall ensure that Cheques / DD / Pay Orders that are deposited with the bank latest by opening hours of next working day are accounted for in preparation of AR statement.

Please, let me know any configuration or user exit in order to achieve it.

Thanks

Anil Hooda

Edited by: Anil Hooda on Aug 16, 2010 8:00 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

For the first question, check SAP Note 408596 - RFDKLI20: Recreating credit data - new documentation. I think that with this report you can 're-evaluate' the account after change the settings (areas, clean all status in SD documents related with this customer,etc...).

The second question I think that you can solve it with dunning tools that it's linked to credit managament. Define the highest level for your requirement and set it in OVA8.

The last questions I think that it's related with payments in FI. Remember that the level of dunning is saved in customer master after run dunning with tcode F150. Perhaps there are BTE to manage it (search it with a break point in function BF_FUNCTIONS_FIND) or with a BADI (use a breakpoint in function SXV_GET_CLIF_BY_NAME) and avoid that this items will be seen in F-31 or other tcodes.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo Hinojosa