SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emigall - Archived Documents In Busniess Contact Object

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

While uploading a Business Contact using Emigall, I need to store an archived document (document name) and a URL (link to the document) for every business contact that is created. Can someone let me know which are the fields for this?

Please do let me know if you need more explaination on this at my end.

Thanks,

Karan Chopra

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karan

This is not going to be an easy task.

The standard object to create Business Contacts does not provide any functionality for the archived documents. See

Function      BCONTACT_CREATE
  Auto data type  BPC01_BCONTACT_AUTO 

Therefore you would have to create the archived documents sperately from the business contact.

I never had anything to do with archived documents, but looking through the code you probably should start looking into function group OPTD.

Yep

Jürgen

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karan

This is not going to be an easy task.

The standard object to create Business Contacts does not provide any functionality for the archived documents. See

Function      BCONTACT_CREATE
  Auto data type  BPC01_BCONTACT_AUTO 

Therefore you would have to create the archived documents sperately from the business contact.

I never had anything to do with archived documents, but looking through the code you probably should start looking into function group OPTD.

Yep

Jürgen