cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer specification

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

How to deal customer specification in quality management i tried in quality plan dependent characteristics but it is grey mode any settings is required just share me ur suggetions how to deal this object and how to get the report customer specifications

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use CWBQM

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

thank you very much your reply but query is i have thousand of customers each customer have different specifications in present their RAMCO system they have data like if i select customer system should show his specification like that i want to map same senario in SAP if i want this object how we will map in sap

Like i want to go zreport in zreport if i select material and customer combination system should show specification how we will get what i will do

Edited by: Lakshmiananda prasad on Aug 18, 2010 6:47 AM

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

thank you very mcuh your reply

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmi

For you to get the depended characteristic first you have to put the customer in the material assignment tab first and then you can choose the same in the dependent characteristic

If you need to maintain a lot of inspection plan customer data for a particular material make use of the BAPI for uploading

BAPI_INSPECTIONPLAN_CREATE

Regards

Gajesh

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

i am not get any solution

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not get any solution kindly revert me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What is in grey mode? If you are referring to the add material view, its ok to be in grey color.just double ciick or hit choose button below, it will copy all the data.

If its not your concern, then pls elaborate.

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you very much quick reply

But my query is how we will create customer specific specification because here my client want report for the each customer how we will deal this object if any idea kindly revert me back

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not clear with your requirement. Customer report? Do you mean test certificate with specifcation? Pls elaborate where and when this report is needed.