Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting period Message no. M7053

Former Member

Hi Guru's

Posting only possible in periods 2010/08 and 2010/07 in company code 1000

Posting only possible in periods 2010/08 and 2010/07 in company code 1000

Message no. M7053

I have checked MMPV, OMSY and MAREV table entry too. Current period is running 08 but still i am getting this error. Can anyone suggest me how to over come it to do PGI.

Points will be provided for a right suggestion.

Regards,

Jay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

Check in MMRV for your company code what period is showing against the field "Current Period".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked in MMRV and its in current period. I even checked in MMPV/ OB52/OBY6/OMSY everywhere the settings are right.

I am trying now with MMPI.

Please do suggest me if you have any better idea.

Regards,

Jay

vijay_kalbhor
Explorer
0 Kudos

dear sir,

mmpv is only close previous period? or open next period for posting next month transaction.

regards,

vijay

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member

Hi,

Please check your posting date for the transaction, which should be in 07 or 08 period as per the FI open posting period in OB52.

If you are trying to post other than these two posting periods, the system will give you this message.

If you really want to post in other period, open the posting period accordingly in OB52.

Hope this clarifies.

Thanks and regards,

SAP Care

Former Member
0 Kudos

Haii All,

Even i do have the same problem and also i ve tried each and every possibility to solve this issue but unfortunately the result is negative.   

please help me because i am stuck in the same field since 3 hours.

Regards

Das

Former Member

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried with this link, not able to resolve this issue.

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Done, closing the issue

dharmveer
Participant

We are facing same ,please let me know how you resoved this issue. Today is 01.07.2011 and we trying to make delivery on 30.06.2011 & getting same error ,Posting possible in 2011/3 and 2011/02 in our company code 5000..

Thanks,

Dharmveer

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.