cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Defect resording

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

how to record defects in back dates. is there any option.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is UD done for these lots. if UD is done, then defects can not be recorded.

Former Member
0 Kudos

no UD has been made if i want to record defects in some back dates how to change the data??/

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Sorry I didnt understand, UD made or not? If Ud is made, that is not possible in standard.

Former Member
0 Kudos

UD is not made

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Select the lot in QA32 and click on defect icon and do defect recording. Same can be done via QF01/QF11/QF21/QF31.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

how to change the date in defect recording.

if i want to record defect in back date to reflect changes in my report then what to do

Former Member
0 Kudos

where is this date field in defect recording? R u talking about defect date in notification ?

is that report Z or any standard report ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

as i record defects in QA 32 where is date change option????????????????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nasir,

What we are not getting is that where are you having date in defect recording? Please let know the screen name where you want to change the date.

Discoverer
0 Kudos

As you are entering the defect data with reference to inspection lot. Then date will be the inspection lot created date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

let me clear

i want to do the defect recording for lot against origin 03 (in process inspection) . today is 18.08.2010. but i want to record defects of the date 17.08.2010. when i record the defect on the lot in qa32 it takes the 18.08 date (current date). so where is the field in defect recording or some where else where i can change the date so that when i execute my report of 17.08.2010. on 18.08 , it shows the defect recorded

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nasir,

You can use the Malfunction date / time to enter the back date and time in Notification. however there is no option in Std SAP for recording defects on the back date. SAP systems update the notification date when u record defects.

I hope you are clear now.

Regards

Anil