cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refreshing classification data in CV04N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

While I am executing a document type in CV04N for the first time,the classification data is geting displayed properly.But when I change Document type and execute it again,the old classification values are only getting displayed instead of new values.So the user has to go back and execute CV04N Tcode again for proper display.

Can we refresh the classification tab values(Additional data) in a single step?

Regards,

Sam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi San,

Search is done based on fields selected by user. Kindly delete the values in additional fields first then search. No need to refresh.

I hope this will resolve the query.

Regards,

Ravindra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravindra Shirase,

I am selecting Document type from Document Data tab and after pressing Enter key,the additional values(Characteristics) under Classification tab is not getting updated.The format along with values is showing the earlier one.I deleted the values and selected a new document type.Eventhough it is not getting refreshed.

Is there any settings to be done for refreshing these values based on Document type selection?

Regards,

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

when you change the document type the class is getting changed. Right? Now the additional fields are remaining same and not getting refreshed.

Additional fields are updated based on selected values or manual entries by user and may be interdependant (dependancies) but are not depenadant on any other standard fields in dms like document number,document type etc.

The values in additional fields are selected from pci0up list by tick mark or button selection or manual. These fields are independant so you have to go to those fields and make it "not selected" or remove the values in search.These can't be document type dependant and we can't make it. The soluiton for you is there is no refresh facility for additional fields. You have to make it "not selected" or remove the values these are the only options.

I hope this will resolve the query.

Regards,

Ravindra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hi Ravindra Shirase,

I un checked search relevant option for additional values for a particular class.Eventhough it is not getting displayed in CV04N.If I select Class manually and press Enter key,Additional values are getting refreshed.

Regards,

Sam

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

based on your description please check if the implementation of SAP note 1163430 could help to get the desired behavior in CV04N.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

Thanx for your reply.

I checked SAP note 1163430 and its exactly the same requirement.

In the note it is mentioned as "This is due to a program error".

Can you pls suggest me the steps to solve this issue?

Regards,

Sam

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

please implement the note via transaction SNOTE. This transaction should help to implement the necessary coding corrections in your system.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

Thanx a lot for your reply.

My problem is resolved now.

Regards,

Sam

Answers (0)