cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues in sending packaging item data values in GTS billing doc cust doc

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I need to send 3 values from R/3 feeder system to container number, package type and packages field present in billing customs document at item level.

In R/3 we have a BADI /SAPSLL/IFEX_SD0C_R3 , method IF_EXTEND_CUS_CDOC which is used to send data to GTS billing customs document.

However I am unable to find the above 3 fields in this badi in which I can pass the value. The method consist of CS_ITM_CDOC which includes packaging structure, however i believe that the fields in this structure are not relevant to the above 3 fields.

Can someone please let me know as to how i can send values to the 3 fields container number (CNTNO), package type (PGETY) and packages (PGESU) in GTS ?

Thanks & Regards,

Naresh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Check your customizing for the package types in SD

-> Container neeeds a "B" at Package Type and a "2" at HU-Type

2. If so, the container number will be transfered from ERP to GTS,

as long as your cointainer is a handling unit and is created in reference to a outbound-delivery.

3.If your container is created as HU in reference to outbound-shipment,

please check OSS Note 1338175

4. all package information in the BADI /SAPSLL/IFEX_SD0C_R3 can be modified in data-element

CS_ITM_CDOC-PGE (check se11 for /SAPSLL/API6800_ITM_PGE_R3_S)

hope that helps!

regards,

Ralf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone know how this is processed for imports/inbound delivieres? We would like to see the container number from ECC.

Also, is using HU the only option for containers?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

is using HU the only option for containers?

I don't know any other way.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The last time I checked (this also was not working for me), SAP had commented out the ability to pass the packing info for inbound deliveries. Check

/sapsll/api_6800_cibd_synch

the developers suppress the IF parameter when 6800_TO_CSD_MAP is called:

*----- Mapping externer API Daten auf Zollsendung/Zollanmeldung

CALL FUNCTION '/SAPSLL/6800_TO_CSD_MAP'

EXPORTING

is_header = ls_header_hlp

• is_hdr_csd = is_hdr_csd_data

it_hdr_reference = it_hdr_reference_data[]

it_hdr_partner = it_hdr_partner_data[]

• it_hdr_date = it_hdr_date_data[]

it_hdr_dimension = it_hdr_dimension_data[]

• it_hdr_value = it_hdr_value_data[]

• it_hdr_packing = it_hdr_packing_data[] < -- suppressed via comment

it_hdr_document = it_hdr_doc_data[]

I asked SAP to uncomment this via SAP Note, but they would not do so.

HTH,

Randy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ralf,

It seems that I am missing some information that needs to be sent to this BADI, do we need to send anything in the internal id field of this BADI, i am sending the container number in extid field. None of the information including packaging type is getting populated.

I have also checked the mapping of packaging type in GTS and it seems fine. Can you please explain in detail the fields of the badi that need to be populated.

Thanks,

Naresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can not transfer "dummy" packages - all packaging information must be based of a handling unit.

See structure /SAPSLL/API6800_ITM_PGE_R3_S

ITEM_NUMBER - you can insert free text

INT_ID - this must be the VENUM (from your HU)

hope that helps.

regards,

Ralf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ralf,

Thanks for the help. I tried sending the data in the format as you suggested, however the data doesnt get updated. I then executed the CALL FUNCTION '/SAPSLL/API_6800_CSD_SYNCH' manually in GTS system with all the data that was being sent.

Strangely the packaging data got updated.

I am not able to figure out why the data doesnt get updated at runtime when CALL FUNCTION '/SAPSLL/API_6800_CSD_SYNCH'

IN BACKGROUND TASK

DESTINATION cs_transfer-rfc_dest

AS SEPARATE UNIT

is callled by the feeder system.

Appreciate your response on this in advance.

Thanks & Regards,

Naresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am a little bit confused.

What is your purpose?

(a)- Are you having already a customs declaration in GTS and you want to add the packaging information to this existing document?

or

(b)- Do you want to add the packaging information while transfering the initial data (through invoice integration) to GTS to a create a new customs declaration document?

If you want to update an existing declaration (a) I dont know any function for this - as long as I know this is not supported by standard GTS. Also be aware that one particular inoice (with reference to a outbound delivery) can only transfered one times to GTS....

regards,

Ralf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ralf,

Finally I was able to send the packaging information. There was some issue with the RFC because of which your logic wasnt working. Its finally resolved.

Thanks & Regards,

Naresh.

Answers (0)