SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No pricing document for Reference Condition change.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a condition type of application type 'M' (ZMMM). To this condition type I have attached a reference condition type of application type 'V' (ZVVV). Both the condition types share similar tables (73 and 155).

Idea is, for every new condition record that gets added to condition type ZVVV, ZMMM will also get updated with the same condition records. ZMMM is attached to a Purchasing schema as a statistical condition type. For every new record in ZVVV, the record is shared by ZMMM.

WVN0 gets triggered when there is a WIND entry and a corresponding document index is in S111 table. I was able to get a WIND entry for ZMMM. Unfortunately, WVN0 also looks at the condition record number and tries to check for document indexes in order to create a pricing document.

How do I get WVN0 to create a pricing document for every change in ZVVV?? Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Edited by: ankita_ss on Aug 14, 2010 12:06 PM

Edited by: ankita_ss on Aug 14, 2010 12:22 PM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

tn_naveen
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ankita,

This is a very interesting scenarios. If I understand you correctly, you are trying to trigger a price recalculation if a condition of type V is changed. (Eg Margin changes)

Since SAP std support triggering of price recalculations only based on cost element changes, you are using ZMMM as a dummy condition to trigger.

Questions:

So if you maintain condition records for ZVVV, are you saying WIND entries get created for ZMMM? Did you achieve this via development?

When you say WVN0 looks at document indices, you mean the S111 entry doesn't have the entry for ZMMM is it? If this is the case why dont you include ZMMM in the purchase price procedure used for pricing? I am not sure this will work since the Relevant for Pricing field needs to be checked on the condition record. In this case ther elevant for pricing indicator is not switched on because the condition record is comign from the Sales side! Can you use an exit to ensure that the relavent for pricing indicator flag is checked for the ZVVV condition and then see if the document update index is updated with ZMMM?

Cheers,

Naveen

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

tn_naveen
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ankita,

This is a very interesting scenarios. If I understand you correctly, you are trying to trigger a price recalculation if a condition of type V is changed. (Eg Margin changes)

Since SAP std support triggering of price recalculations only based on cost element changes, you are using ZMMM as a dummy condition to trigger.

Questions:

So if you maintain condition records for ZVVV, are you saying WIND entries get created for ZMMM? Did you achieve this via development?

When you say WVN0 looks at document indices, you mean the S111 entry doesn't have the entry for ZMMM is it? If this is the case why dont you include ZMMM in the purchase price procedure used for pricing? I am not sure this will work since the Relevant for Pricing field needs to be checked on the condition record. In this case ther elevant for pricing indicator is not switched on because the condition record is comign from the Sales side! Can you use an exit to ensure that the relavent for pricing indicator flag is checked for the ZVVV condition and then see if the document update index is updated with ZMMM?

Cheers,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are correct. I am trying to trigger a pricing document for every ZVVV entry (in this case competitor price).

I have ZMMM in my purchasing schema.

I use the WIND_Update BADI to create a WIND entry for ZMMM. A WIND entry gets created for every new ZVVV and I override that in the BADI with ZMMM. So WIND basically has ZVVV , just the name changed. The condition record number in KONP table corresponds only to ZVVV. I guess WVN0 also looks at the corresponding condition record number when adjusting the document. So ZMMM is only virtually present in WIND.

When i manually create a record for ZMMM (mek1) , WVN0 creates a pricing document. since reference condition type can never have a physical condition record, I am not sure if a document adjustment is possible. Is there a way I can achieve this?

For every competitor price change (ZVVV), I want a WIND entry and WVN0 to be able to create a price document. Since I am using Sales Price Determination sequence '03' a new competitor price change will be taken as the new Sales Price.

ZVVV is a sales side condition type. So relevant for pricing is set

0 Kudos

Hi Ankita,

I have tested your scenario here and got the worklist retriggerng when ZVVV is changed. Pls do the following.

deactivate the Badi you are using WIND_UPDATE and let the WIND entry get generated for ZVVV.

Create a new condition in Purchasing side and call it ZVVV and use it in the purch price procedure. (basically replace ZMMM and call it ZVVV)

implement badi SPC_DOCINDEX_CONTROL method CALC_ITEM_POST_CHECK. this methid is called when pricing is performed for the article. here in the structure PX_T_MCKONAIB find the condition ZVVV and modify the KAPPL field from M to V.

Then use VK12 to change the actual ZVVV on the sales side as usual. This will create a WIND entry with ZVVV and Appl = V.

Run WVN0 and viola. worklist should get generated!

Cheers,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Thanks a lot.. I had put a breakpoint in the BADI but never used it as it was getting triggered only on posting. Makes sense why it is working now.

I will try this tomorrow and will let you know. I get the point here..

Thanks again.. It is quite an effort..

0 Kudos

No problem. This was really an interesting challenge and you had done most of the work anyways!

good luck.

Cheers,

Naveen

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In IS-Retail by standard, you dont have any document of modification. You can try to create your own (I did it) with a BTE in the event 00503301 (check the FM SAMPLE_INTERFACE_00503301 and you can see the tables in the interface, all of conditions, with Y the data before the change and X the data after the change ). With this BTE you can populate this information in a Z-TABLE. Try to activate it and set a break-point. Do the process and do the break-point in updating (I think that it do in back-ground).

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo