cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foreign Trade L/C process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

We are using L/C sales pertaining to Foreign trade , We have one customer XYZ and we have 3 to 4 ship to parties for it,For example ship to 1 ,ship to 2 and ship to 3 ...

while Creating L/C ( VX11N) we need to specifiy sold to party and ship to party as well.For diffenerent ship to parties we can create different sales orders.My Issue is when we are creating sales orders with different ship to parties .

1 . a, L/C sold to party XYZ ship to 1

b, sales Order 1 ,Sold to party XYZ ship to 1

In this case the Sales order value is getting deducted from the L/C value

2. a, L/C sold to party XYZ ship to 1

b, sales Order 2 ,Sold to party XYZ ship to 2

In this case sales order value is not getting deducted from the L/C value

Please provide the solution for this scenario.

Thanks In Advance

Mansur Ali khan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

L/C master - Financial document is created for one sold to party and ship to party.

If you use multiple ship to party with one sold to party you need to maintain different LC masters .

System will only consider only one to sold to paryy and ship to party. Because the L/C will consider the SH mentioned .

Please check and revert back.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ,

The point you are mentioning is correct if we maintain different master data of L/c for Differnet ship to parties and if it is only one L/C for example 5 million then how the same L/C amount will be distributed among all the Ship to paty wise L/C master.

Awaiting your reply

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But you can maintain only one ship to party while creating the Financial document ( LC ) .Also go through the below link

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/profile/LetterofCredit

Hope this will help you !!

REgards,

KRishna O

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I am correct, system will check for Ship To Party code only in case of L/C. What I would suggest is that you retain the ship to party1 and a different sold to party and try to test with this scenario.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello every one,

Awaiting your reply .Is my question clear or do you need further clarifications.

regards

MAK.