cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Load balance setting in AE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

The XI prd has 2 servers with load balance via web dispatch.But in the engine status of component monitor,i find there is no messages in one of the server nodes at the tab "message overview"!

I did a test of sending about 3000 records from ECC(ABAP PROXY) to DB(JDBC) through XI.During its processing,both of the 2 server works well in SM51,so i think the IE works well with load balance!

But all of the records are processed by one server node in engine status,what can i do for the AE?

I did another test of sending data from third party sys(SOAP) to ECC(ABAP PROXY) through XI.The sender pushed data through port 8080.Both the IE and AE works well with load balance.

regards

Yu Ming

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ming,

you can check the IE load balancing in SM51 but not the AE load balancing. AE load balancing you can check in RWB. check the below

1) check in SXI_cache what the adapter engine URL is maintained in both application server(IE).

2)check the connectivty test between the web dispatcher to AE( in which message not visivle).

3) ChecK the configuration between sap web dispatcher to AE.

4) check the configuration and URL maintained in SLD

Regards,

Sushama

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

What is the QoS (Quality of Service) of the ECC(ABAP PROXY) to DB(JDBC) interface? If EOIO, then the EOIO messages will only be processed on one java node. This is to guarantee the EOIO delivery.

Regards

Mark