cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AVailbilty check issue for MTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are in cement industry without PP module; we are not using any MRP in master data level, but my core user want to below requirement

1. If a sale order is created for 5000 tones but availability stock available at plant is 2000 tones for rest of 3000 it should create one more schedule line

for example

Sales order created on 10/08/2010 for 5000 tones but availability stock at plant is 2000 tones on that case below schedule line will conform

Date order qty Rounded qty Conform qty

10/08/2010 5000 tones 5000 tones 2000 tones

its possible to create one more schedule line for remaining qty

Date order qty Rounded qty Conform qty

10/08/2010 5000 tones 3000 tones 0 tones

Can anyone guide me if its possible with MTS in standard SAP

Thanks

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

The basic process of MTS lies in the fact that requirements planning is done to analyze the stock situation and thus a planned order is converted into a production order.

However, in the sales order materials can be entered which are not relevant for planning. This order would be fulfilled through an external procurement or a third-party might be responsible for ensuring the delivery.

Cannot really analyze how all this would work without PP in place.

U can certainly add another schedule line in case stock is not available by writing your logic in the user exit. However, requested/proposed delivery dates and qty confirmation logic would be complex.

Regards,

Amit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Firstly, You can create a delivery for 5000 parts from vl01n. More in, you should go to vlsp t-code for subsequent outbound-delivery split. Addionally, you must create split criteria from the path of LO > Shipping > Deliveries > subsequent delivery split if you run the vlsp t-code for your requirement. after all, you should change the delivery date from the vl02n t-code for rest of the parts (3000 parts left).

I hope It will be useful for you.

Thanks,