cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sda file deployment throws Authorization error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using SAP NetWeaver 2004 Slim Edition.

I tried to deploy a sda file through the SDM GUI. I connected to SDM using SDM password. But while deploying the sda file I get the following error.

===========================================================================

Deployment started Mon Jul 10 17:47:41 GMT+05:30 2006

===========================================================================

Starting Deployment of MyLib

Aborted: development component 'MyLib'/'com.bmc.sap'/'localhost'/'2005.11.11.12.21.26':

Caught exception while checking the login credentials for SAP J2EE Engine. Check whether the SAP J2EE Engine is up and running.

com.sap.engine.deploy.manager.DeployManagerException: ERROR: Cannot connect to Host: [wammem4] with user name: [Administrator] Check your login information. Exception is: com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NamingException: Exception while trying to get InitialContext. [Root exception is com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseLoginException: User not authorized.]

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineCompOnlineDeployerImpl.checkLoginCredentials.DMEXC)

Deployment of MyLib finished with Error (Duration 2188 ms)

Any help is appreciated.

J Archie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

confirm that your admin password and your sdm password are in sync.....i have had issues where they both needed to be the same.....

former_member192029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check that your connection hostname, port & pwd is correct. Try with admin pwd.

In SDM, SDM Repository page, after selecting the file, the same page select third option (i.e update deployed SCA/SDA that have any versions)

Hope it helps you

Cheers

Jawahar Govindaraj