Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1.In Quotes 2.Old Orders T&C

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

1.How to get a word in Quotes in SAP Script.I am maintaining the text in SO10 as "Test" but in the PO print preview it is coming as #Test#.

2.Earlier we used to print the terms and conditions based on the company code ie in the script (PERFORM) we had added the logic that based upon the company code pick the standard text maintained in SO10.But,now user don't want that.User will ATTACH the Terms and Conditions only if required while creating the PO.This can be achieved-after selecting the ATTACHMENTS>>double click on the sub screen>>pops up the F4 help related to SO10>>choose the text.So we commented the PERFORM used earlier in the script so that the terms and conditions will not get picked w.r.t Company code by default.

The question is if the user want to check the OLD PO's using ME23N where the T&C's used to get printed by default based upon the Company Code NOW,the T&C will not be displayed right.(as we had commented that PERFORM in the SCRIPT).

In such a case,instead of commenting the subroutine in the script,I will add a validation w.r.t PO creation date ie if PO creation date is before XX.XX.2010 then let the terms and conditions display w.r.t company code else not.(esp for OLD PO's-ME23N)

Does the 2nd question makes sense

Thanks,

Kiran.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

create the text, and in the condition tab write the condition based on the company code display the text according to them.

Regards,

sirisha

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Answer to question #1, goto Standard text and delete " and re-type double quotes agian. I hope it will solve your issue.

Regards,

SaiRam