cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

synchronous communication

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have a senario using proxy for updating r/3 table and returning the status from the proxy synchronously.

now i dont have receiver aggrement from the proxy to XI.

should we have a receiver agrement or not.

cheers

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Are you using BPM for this scenario..

Thanks

Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am not using BPm .

cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u r using proxies on the receiver side, then u need to use an XI adapter and for this a receiver agreement is needed. If it is client proxies then u need not use an adapter.

Regards,

Akshay

P.S. Please award points for helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

If you are not using BPM then you need not use Reciever agreement from your Proxy to XI.

Thanks ,

Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Kumar. In your case you need to have the receiver agreement this would tell XI system to which is end point of teh interface. However, for Reply in your case since your sending the data using proxy (to XI system) you don't really need to have sender agreement. Thanks...

[P.S. Please award points for helpful answers]

Amrish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

for the entire senario i have done following conigurations

1. sender agreement - from file to xi

2. reciver determenation - from xi to r/3

3. receiver interface.

now i need to get the status back from the proxy synchronously. for which i have it only in message interface by making it has synchronous.

is that enough or do i need to have extra things to be done in configuration part.

cheers

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi rajani,

Your sender interface and inbound interface should be a Synchrnous Interface and you need a BPM in this case.

Can you give us the full flow of your scenario>?

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

my requirement is i have to pick the file from the FTP site and update the values in r/3 tables using proxy and send the status from proxy after updating the tables, then depending upon the status we should pick other file.

cheers