cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

work process usage in SAP ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

Do you know if there is any report or transaction that we can use in SAP to find the work process usage ?

Every week, Monday, Tuesay and Wednesday, we have high system activity in ECC and this is leading to 100% usage of both DIA and BGD work processes.

I can see in SM50 / SM66 to see that all the work processes are going full.

But I need something to look for the usage at any given time. eg., I want to find out how many of dialog and background work processes were used at 9:00 AM today morning. Time Profile in ST03n is not the one I am looking for.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ravali

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Take a look on STAD if is what you want.

Regards, Fernando Da Ró

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just in case you want something a little more powerfull, try /SDF/MON in SE38. It pulls down lots more info and can be executed as a daily report (depending on your ST-PI release). First ensure that you are running with the latest ST-PI.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all

Former Member
0 Kudos

A simple solution in your case is to schedule the transaction SM50 with a batch job. The output will be available as a spool file.

Use transaction SE38 -> Report: RSMON000_ALV

Menu: Program -> Execute -> Background

Cheers Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

mho,

That was a very helpful answer.

We implemented a custom program to run every 5 minutes, that would pull data from rzllitab and fill a custom table zwp_snapshot.

Thank you very much

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravali,

Please check below.

Go to the tcode : RZ23 / RZ23n (Central Performance History).

1. Here you need to make your own report from std template (include the task as per the requirement ).

2. in std template you can get the DIA resonsetime / user logged on for every 1 hr time.

I hope this will help you.

With Regards,

Senthil kumar.C