cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output determination interprets multiple condition records for same type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured an outpupt type for printing of invoices, there are a number of access sequnces ranging from specif to general.

I have created a general condition records to print invoices in the majority of cases at a level of sales org/channel

However for exceptions I have created specific condition records Sales Org/Channel/Division/Sales Doc/Type/Bill Doc Type/Bill-To to prevent printing for specific Bill-Tos, in the communication settings for these condition records I have set 'Arcive only' in the Storage Mode

When I create an invoice for a bill-to that I have created a specific condition records for (as above) output determination interprets both the specific and general record and therefore prints the invoice.

Is there a way to prevent it from interpreting both condition records, I thought when it found a specific condition record that it would continue searching for other condition records.

Regards,

Gary

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please see my last post

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gary,

Way out for this situation is build a new routine and assign it in the access sequence in Requirements.

Hard code in the route, with the combination for the specific requirement. This will pick first access if all the requirements are met and ignore rest access.

Hope this helps.

Rgd,

Mauryan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The issue was that i did not specify an output device in the specific output condition record that I had set to archive only.

Regards

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the access sequence assigned to the output condition type, you can tick exclusive indicator for each step.

If this is checked, then if the system finds the record for more specifc, it will not pick for generic.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are a number of access within the access sequence assigned to the output type, (in order of specific to general) all of the access have this indicator activated.

Is this correct?

Regards,

Gary

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes this is correct. After setting this, did you test with a new document?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, this was my existing setting yet the same issue occured