Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF01 print before save

dmi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi at all

I have written a smartforms to print invoices.

I have to print some values from table BSID in the form.

My Problem is:

after klick the button SAVE in transaction VF01, the form is printed before table BSID is saved, and so, the fields on the form are empty.

Thanks for any help

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

dmi
Participant
0 Kudos

solved by my self

former_member435529
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

How did you solve it?

Thanks,

Javier

former_member156446
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How about changeing the smartform interface and pass the BSID temp structures (x*bsid) .. and use them in the smartforms

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What are you trying to print from BSID? Can you get it from structure LBBIL_INVOICE (the standard invoice smartform interface structure)?

dmi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Brad

You're right, normaly there are all values for printing the invoice in this structures.

But my customer want the value from BSID (customer is the king)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Daniel,

in the driver program before printing the form try to check the BSID table with the Key.

if the entry not found trt to wait for 2 sec and do 100 time so smart form will try to wait for 3 minutes to print if the

entry is not found.

Regards,

Prabhudas

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But my customer want the value from BSID (customer is the king)

Nah, the customer is never king if they don't know what they're doing; it's your job to make a strong argument for the correct solution ;-). I still don't see the need for a BSID value that you can't get from the interface, but if you're dead set on BSID, why not set the output for background processing and process it with RSNAST00?