cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Confirmed Quantity at Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have requirement where i dont want the system to confirm the quantities at sales order level though the quantities are available at stock.

Please be informed i have tried deactivate the Availablilty Check at Schedule Line Category and also tried NO CHECK option at the Checking Group.(KP)

If I have assigned KP Availabilty Check in the material master, system doesnot check the availability but the quantities got confirmed in the sales order schedule lines. As per my requirement, system should not give the confirmed quantites and schedule line date even though the quantities are available at stock.

Can anyone help me to fix this?

Regards,

SS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

dearmas_arturo
Explorer
0 Kudos

For those with the exact requirement in the future, the best way I found is to create a delivery block by selecting all possible blocks in "Define Reasons for Blocking in Shipping" from the IMG for Logistic Execution. Then I assign it to all relevant customers that no sales order should be confirmed even with stocks available. When creating the order, the system tries to confirm the quantities, but when saving the order and opening it in change mode, the block removes any confirmed schedule line and only makes it available again, if the delivery block is removed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hei Saravanan ,

i also face this problem. can you share, how you solved this problem?

Thanks,

Best Regard

Hendry

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just on curiosity, I am eager to know why you want this control ?? For information, standard SAP will show the quantity in sale order schedule line tab whatever stock is made available. It will be zero only if stock is not available.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Reply to Lakshmipathi, My client doesn't want the system to confirm the quantities until the management takes the decision. On the same time, the sales order needs to be recorded and they want to perform the manual availability check whenever they decide to confirm the quantities.

I tried assigning the delivery block in sales order and also I tried with null value in requirement type. Both ways did not solve my purpose. Still the system confirms the quantities.

Is there any other way to meet this requirement?

Thanks again for your efforts.

Regards,

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a similar requirement and we are going to use a different item category+sch. line category to not confirm qty. However, this solution does not seem to work as well and have the same issue as the original request.

Please let me know if you found a solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How about if you put a delivery block on the sales order header and for this delivery block check the confirmation block. You can configure this delivery block in the sales order, so that the delivery block is automatically applied when the sales order is created, and then when you save the order the confirmed quantities become zero.

Thanks

Shobhit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SS;

Please verify the T-code OVZ8 and OVZH.

The Requirements class shouldn't be filled at sales order item level.

Pleasem try to review this point and retest the process.

Regards

Ruy Castro