cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASMA in SOAP Sender adapter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Using ASMA under SOAP sender adapter I am trying to get the username of the user . I am referring below links for the same:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2009/05/26/pixi-pseudo-principal-propagation (referring this only for getting username)

But while testing through XML SPY , i am getting error :

Com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Received HTTP response code 500 : Error during parsing of SOAP header.

Please help??.

Thanks

Amit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Thanks for ur reply but I am not using any DC inside my soap SENDER adapter(under module tab)....my configurations are:

1) Chked ASMA in soap sender channel.

2) Chked Variable Transport Binding.(as shown in the blog mentioned above)

3) Used DC UDF inside my message mapping to get that username in one of my target fields.

I

Please help.

Thanks

Amit

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The error could from a ASMA field which is not set correctly.

It is hard to figure out which field it is.

Do you use "variable transport binding"?

Does your SOAP scenario work, when you do not use ASMA?

Edited by: Stefan Grube on Aug 16, 2010 8:13 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

As i mentioned previously that my sync SOAP-RFC scenario is working fine when i am pinging the PI through XML spy(ASMA AND Transport Binding is UNCHECKED in soap sender channel) and i am getting the response back from RFC.

And on the other hand repeating the same proccess after chking the ASMA and Transport Binding in SOAP sender adapter i am getting the error. The message is not even reaching to IE.

Thanks

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does your SOAP scenario work, when you do not use ASMA?

Yes..it works when i am not using ASMA(explained above).

Do you use "variable transport binding"?

While using ASMA i have done below configurations:

1) Chked ASMA in soap sender channel.

2) Chked Variable Transport Binding.(as shown in the blog mentioned above)

3) Used DC UDF inside my message mapping to get that username in one of my target fields.

Please help??

Thanks

Amit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The error is very generic. It can also appear when the soap sender URL is incorrect. It may happen that you haven't created the wsdl file correctly.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I have created WSDL file using below URL:

http://ISVSAPPIDEV:50100/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=:BS:CC_SOAP_Sender

Actually its a synchronous SOAP -PI - RFC scenario. When i am pinging the PI through XML spy(ASMA AND Transport Binding is UNCHECKED in soap sender channel) i am getting the response back from RFC, but when i am pinging after chking the ASMA and Transport Binding in SOAP sender adapter i am getting this error(the message is itself not reaching the PI):

Com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Received HTTP response code 500 : Error during parsing of SOAP header.

Thanks

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any inputs??

Thanks

Amit