Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Smart Form Printing

former_member207019
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

I have a 10 records, I am displaying it on smartform using Table. while displaying it, i need to sort based on stock base field. i

So now ineed to trigger a new page when ever a new stock base value changes. So how to perform this when i am printing data using table.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

In Tables's Data Tab, in Sort Criterion you can mention the field on which you want to process the (AT-NEW) new ' Stock Base' field and check event on sort begin and on already sorted (if the internal table is).

This will create a event above the main area. There you can create a Flow Logic->Command. In that command, clheck 'Goto new Page' and mention the same page as new page from drop down (or any other page as per requirement).

This may trigger a new page at the very first entry itself, hence producing a blank page, which you can avoid by putting a condition on command node as "SY_TABIX NE '1' ".

This will work well if the table is properly sorted.

You can also refer the below thread regarding same:

Regards,

Karthik

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyosna,

you make use of events concept in Smartforms inorder to achieve your desired functionality..for that you have to puta event in the loop of Table node.. which is like Begin of event..

I hope this answer will help you

Regards,

Kiran