cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Required to shoe exchange rate as per billing date in VF01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have created 2 invoices (export and intercompany billing). My client has identified a peculiar query and I am unable to get a solution for it.

The Export invoice shows 2 exchange rates, viz: Condition exchange rate for conversion to local currency = picks the exchange rate as per the pricing date.

And Exchange Rate for Price Determination = picks the exchange rate as per the Billing date/ service rendered date.

But, in the Intercompany invoice the Condition exchange rate for conversion to local currency = picks the exchange rate as per the pricing date and Exchange Rate for Price Determination = 1.

The client wants the exchange rates should reflect as per the Billing date/ service rendered date. And should reflect same exchange rates in both of these documents.

I have changed the Pricing exchange rate type to C and D in VTFL but it is not giving any fruitful result for IV.

Please let me know, how this requirement can be achieved.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Shibaji.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Three exchange rates you can find in billing document. They are

- VBRP-KURSK = Document currency for Price determination which depends on the setting of TVCPFLP-PFKUR in copy control

- VBRK-KURRF = Document currency for FI postings. If you input manually in sale order field VBKD-KURRF, it is copied to above table / field. Otherwise, this will be determined during invoice generation

- KOMV-KKURS = this is for local currency at Price condition level which will be determined based on pricing date.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laksmipati,

Thanks for your suggestions.I have few doubts to be clarified.

In case of intercompany invoice the value in KONV-KKURS is showing as per pricing date.

Can we make it as per billing date?

What is the significance of this field?

Which exchange rate is actually considered for finnacial posting?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Shibaji.