cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forex Currency when referencing sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

this is our current setup. Sales order (VA01) is created with reference to a quotation (VA21). Date between the two are different, meaning quotation can be created today, and SO is created 2 months from now.

Proposed pricing date in sales document header is set to blank (Proposal based on today's date)

I have made changes in routine 101 to change the pricing date to the current SO date however when i try to create an SO, the currency still reflects the rate of the quotation.

I tried to clear the field VBKD-KURSK (doc currency rate), it does not automatically redetermine in SO creation despite having the correct pricing procedure date.

Anyone got inputs?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you check the copy control settings in t.code VTAA.

At item level, try to change the pricing type as C - Copy manual pricing elements and redetermine the others and test.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Edward

There could be some config avenues but nothing comes to my mind. I think you need to work with the currency translation date- VBKD-KURSK_DAT. You need to make that equal to pricing date I suppose.

There is a OSS note on a similar subject - when you are creating a sales order with a BAPI- and you may borrow the concept from there.

1367075 - Conversion date is not adjusted (KURSK_DAT)

Hope this helps. Let me know.