cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to Mail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i have configured a File to SMTPMail scenario in PI70. now problem is with my SMTPMail receiver adapter. i have selected message protocol as " XIALL". now it is generating 2 files with names ATT0001.xml and Untitled.xml.

So please let me know

--> how to get my source file name for the file Untitled.xml (means Untitled.xml should come as TestInvoice.xml)

--> how to remove ATT0001.xml (i need only Untitled.xml as outputMail attachment)

i have already searched in SDN. please provide how to solve the above issue in PI70

Thanks in advance.

Reagrds...SARAN

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saran,

Have you checked this links

/people/prasad.ulagappan2/blog/2005/06/07/mail-adapter-scenarios-150-sap-exchange-infrastructure

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/ad/bf93409c663228e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ramesh,

thanks for the inputs...but i am not able to find the related information for my requiremnt...and in that links when we select XIALL, he got the attachments like ATT0001.xml and Payload12211222.xml. but how to got the Untitled.xml as Payload12211222.xml.

pelase provide the suggestions or solution steps to my Requirements mentiond as points 1 and 2 in my Query.

Reagrds,SARAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

any suggestions to my probelm ....

now i selected message protocol as XIPAYLOAD and uncheck the use mail package in the same sceanrio. now teh problem is i am not abel to get the paylaod as mail content. i am able to see the paylaod in SXMB_MONI in Inbound Message ( CENTRAL ), Receiver Identification, Interface Determination...but mail generated as attachment with ATT00001 file that to only from, to fileds but not the payload content.

if i check teh use mail package for teh above scenario, it shows error in SMTPMail receiver as " Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: java.io.IOException: server not responding OK to RCPT TO; 550 5.1.1 <BS_SAP_D>... User unknown"

(if my payload has special/german characters, will it gives the error as mentioned above?)

pelase help me to solve this issue....SARAN

Answers (0)