cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taxonomy Attributes in the Sindicator

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to export the Taxonomy Attributes and Text Values by the Syndicator to SAP ERP, but the Attibutes and Text Values are not available in the source itens for Syndicator.

I would like to include the Attributes and Values in the syndication Map.

Could someone help me on the issue?

Please see the attachment.[https://sites.google.com/site/camilasapmm/]

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Instead of using syndication you can export attributes through data manger export option.

But the limitaion is you cannot export in xml form.

Thanks,

Sudhanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhanshu,

Thank you for replay, but we need the XML format because we need interface MDM to SAP ERP, in case any modifications in the data of TAXONOMIA ANEEL table occurs in the MDM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vfirmino

currently this feature is not available in MDM,only you can syndicate taxonomy category-->attributes and attributes value at main table (Record Level) not from taxonomy table level

Taxonomy table data changes happen very rare case so i would suggest just make your attributes and attributes value changes in SAP ECC level export data to excel and then load this data to MDM

Thanks,

Jignesh Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vfirmino

I agree with Jignesh, this is not possible using Syndicator.

Instead you can generate an excel file from Data manager export option which can be picked by PI and transformed and mapped for posting the changes/updates in ECC.

Thanks-Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per link provided by you the 2nd screen-shot attached by you, I mean In the Main table-Materials appears the Attributes (All Atributes) like below: Just above the arrow provided by you there is TAXONOMY ANEEL (DF) (INDIVIDUAL ATTRIBUTES)

Navigate to this, you will get the list of all of your Attributes which contains their values for the main table record.

e.g if a main table record 123 is linked with category 01, SECCIONADORA which has linked Attribute name is ANEEL_CLASSE_TANSAO_TABELA II and has linked Attribute value is NAO SE APLICA.

So if you Attribute named ANEEL_CLASSE_TANSAO_TABELA II is mapped with target Attribute under node TAXONOMY ANEEL (DF) (INDIVIDUAL ATTRIBUTES), its value you will get as NAO SE APLICA

Also please check what are you getting as outcome in Destination Preview, if you map Source Name and Value to target fields under Node TAXONOMY ANEEL (DF) (ALL ATTRIBUTES)

Kindly revert with result.

Regards,

Mandeep Saini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mandeep,

Thank you for replay, but we are having problems to syndicate the Attibutes (tables) and Text Values, from TAXONOMIA ANEEL Table, not from MATERIAL-MAIN TABLE.

We need this to interface between MDM and SAP ERP to automatic update the SAP ERP, if we have some modifications in the MDM system, like modifications in descriptions.

In the Destinations Preview it's not showing the Atributes.

I attached new samples in the link below:[https://sites.google.com/site/camilasapmm/]