cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replace Inspection type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

how to replace an inspection type in mass practice for example if i have assigned "01" now i want to assign "A1" by replacing it

is there any option

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nasir,

There are two aspects for this:

1) If you already have done transaction related to '01' then you may not be able to reverse in mass, as you will not be able to remove the Insp type when material is in Quality.

2) Other oprion is to deactivate the 01 Inspection type using QA08 and again assign A1 insp type.

Best Reagrds,

Shekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

dears

actually in my scenario i have to check both "active" and "preferred" inspection type in QM view of material master. in QA08 it only checks the "active" not preferred. so what should i do

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check it again. qa08 will show the complete qm-view of Material Master, you can select the required indicators incld. the prefered inspection type.

Thanks,

ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

would u plz explain it. as i cant see the detail QM view in QA08. where can i see the detail of QM view

Former Member
0 Kudos

As i said above

put insp type which you want to replace in "active insp type" & in "mass processing" Tab & execute. Then QM view screen will appear. tick as per requirment. & save.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

if in any case if QM View is not selected in Material Master then how to do the Mass processing to maintain QM View?? is there any standard option.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then you can do it through MM50

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear

i think its not mass processing. is there any other option

Former Member
0 Kudos

QA08 is used when quality view is present in materilal master, then u can

1. add or delete any inspection type

2. activate or deactivate indicators in any inspection type

as per ur first question

go to QA08 enterr material and plant , then select 'Mass processing ' and enter inspection type

now system will show u insp. setup. do changes as per ur requirement

these changes will be applicable to all the selected material and save

as per ur second question (u want to activate quality view )

it is possible to create quality view through MM50 but u have to create is one by one (manually)

Former Member
0 Kudos

goto QA08

select plant & material

1st deactive insp. type which you want. Put insp type in "Deactive insp type" & in "mass processing" Tab & execute.

then put insp type which you want to replace in "active insp type" & in "mass processing" Tab & execute. Insp setup screen will appea. tick as per requirment. & save.

Dsk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do u want to change the inspection type in the material?

you can try with teh QA08 - Inspection Setup

check and confirm

reg

dsk