cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header Discount - Sales Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a requirement to have a header discount (Value) , which is to be applied only to materials with Material pricing Group G1 , and for other materials it should be excluded.

If a header discount condition type is used it applies to all line items.

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Welcome to SDN

If a header discount condition type is used it applies to all line items.

If I get you correctly, you want have two scenarios

1. With a header condition where it will be applicable to all the materials

2. With an item condition where it should be applicable to material pricing group G1

If yes, create a header condition like HA00 for instance use it for all materials

For item conditions you may create an item condition type like PR00 for instance assign access PR00 for instance to it. This access should contain a condition table 701 for instance which consists of material pricing group. Create condition records for the condition table 701

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you please explain what is the Business requirement to give a Group Discount at header ?

Thanks

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have 3 different groups of material for which discount is decided only on finalizing the sales order.

So condition records cannot be created because the discount is Adhoc.

The sales order will have some 25 - 30 lines , and the requirement is to add discount only for a particular group of materials within the sales order.

i Understand header discount applies for all the items , is there any way of segregating the discount only to a group of items from the header level.

Thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

only on finalizing the sales order.

Please elaborate the above

Any way , Why do not u maintain the Material Group as a key in your condition table and maintain the condition record accordingly.

I am talking About Price relevent Master data

Hope this will help you

Thanks

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

In addition to my previous post, the best thing would be create a condition table with fields sales organization, distribution channel, condition group (KNVV-KVGR1 (if you want to set certain customers receive it)) and Material pricing group (MVKE-KONDM) for instance. You can choose fields based on your requirement. This is how you can restrict the discount that applicable to certain materials. Header discount is as you already knew if you want to the discount applicable to all the materials in the sales order.

If you donu2019t see it is possible because of your requirement, please explain the requirement more in detail.

because the discount is Adhoc

I didnu2019t get this by the way.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you please explain what is the Business requirement to give a Group Discount at header ?

Thanks

Ashok