cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM - Warning Msg "Time zone CST not valid in country US"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SRM Experts,

I'm working on an issue where when the user try to edit the PO, system return the WARNING as below:

Time zone CST not valid in country US (several possibilities)

When I drill into this warning message, here is the content:

Diagnosis

1. If the time zone entered is not maintained as the default setting for the country.

2. If the time zone entered for the country and region is not maintained as the default setting for this combination of country and region.

3. If the time zone entered for the country and postal code is not maintained as the default setting for this combination of country and postal code.

System Response

The warning AM 482 is displayed under the circumstances detailed above.

Procedure

Delete the entry in the field "time zone". The default time zone for the combinationof country, region and postal code will then be used, provided it has been maintained in the IMG ("Maintain time zones") .

Procedure for System Administration

My PO is meant for US Arizona. Base on IMG configuration, CST time zone has already configured for US country code.

Your advice will be very much appreciated, thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Checkout the Time zone setting in SPRO -> SAP Web Application server -> General Settings -> Time Zones

- Maintain system settings

- Maintain Time zones

- Maintain Geographical Assignments.

Regards

K Gp

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

How do you resolve this issue >?

We too are facing the same issue ,,,

pls share the solution ...

Rgds

Pravesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pravesh,

We solved a similar case when vendor record is showing CST/Delaware/US while this combination is not valid in STZGC in SRM server, the defalut for DE time zone is EST. After match issue solved, hope it helps.

KC

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David

Recently i saw this warning message in our system too

Time zone PST not valid in country CA (several possibilities) (Document Number 1XXXXXXXX Item 1)

Mee too get this warning error message in the cockpit.System time zone is EST and user time zone is default CET.

srm 550 SP16

Note 1376044 - Time zone check and notification.

CHECK WITH vendor time zone ...in xk03

Muthu