cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM - Warning Msg "Time zone CST not valid in country US"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SRM Experts,

I'm working on an issue where when the user try to edit the PO, system return the WARNING as below:

Time zone CST not valid in country US (several possibilities)

When I drill into this warning message, here is the content:

Diagnosis

1. If the time zone entered is not maintained as the default setting for the country.

2. If the time zone entered for the country and region is not maintained as the default setting for this combination of country and region.

3. If the time zone entered for the country and postal code is not maintained as the default setting for this combination of country and postal code.

System Response

The warning AM 482 is displayed under the circumstances detailed above.

Procedure

Delete the entry in the field "time zone". The default time zone for the combinationof country, region and postal code will then be used, provided it has been maintained in the IMG ("Maintain time zones") .

Procedure for System Administration

My PO is meant for US Arizona. Base on IMG configuration, CST time zone has already configured for US country code.

Your advice will be very much appreciated, thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

gerhard_djuracek
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

this is a SRM problem but you posted it in the CRM forum. I'll try to send it to the SRM forum, but see what I found

on this issue:

i am sorry but there is no way to turn off the warning message in standard, as it was implemented with note 1376044.

You may deimplement this note or

Hence the only solution is to make the field time zone empty when you

are changing the vendor address on the vendor master record.

Regards,

Gerhard