cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TRANSPORTATION MODULE - 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

how do we know that we can add XXXX number of deliveries for a shipment.

regards,

balajia.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go thro VT01n and compleet tht screen and click the Delivery tab

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, i know that

please read my query and answer

my question is there any limit for adding number of deliveries into one shipment.

regars,

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balajia,

There are no any limits on the number of deliveries for shipment doc. but you can give a limi by configure the weight group for your shipment doc. Firstly, You should define weight group by following the Sap img (Spro > Logistic execution > transportation > basic transportation functions > routes > route determination > define weight group > maintain weight group and maintain details for weight groups. after that, you should go to Spro > Logistic execution > transportation > basic transportation functions > routes > route determination > maintain route determination. when maintaining route determination, weight group should be defined to transportation zone and route.

I hope those will be helpful for you.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

my truck capacity is 30 tons let's assume, i have put in weight which is exceeding than 30 tons ow do the system knows and how do we know or in which field we know that we are shipping the goods with over weight there.

please help me on this.

regards,

balajia.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balajia,

Did you fill the gross and net weight field in material master? The system decide on it by this way if you maintain it.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

But where can i see that my truck is over loaded or underloaded.

in which field in SAP

regards,

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can see it on creation of delivery doc.

Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

aswered