cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Create an IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

Please if some one can explain me the steps to create an idoc. It will be very beneficail if you can give an example of sale order creation.

Thanks

Dushyant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ralf, we receive a idoc from the legacy system.....cud u please explain me more about it.

Could u pls explain me about tcode BD87.

Thanks

Dushyant

nisha_sharma1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

BD87 transaction helps in monitering ALE. we do forceful posting of IDoc here.

In selection screen enter the idoc no with valid date and execute.

selectthe idoc and Press "PROCESS"

suppose your idoc is in status 64 ready to dispatch to application. you can forcefully dispatch it and can change the status to 53.

-> you cab trace the idoc here.like outbound /inbound relationship can be traced here.

-> display the idoc from here . you can see the control record, data record, status record from here.

Regards,

Nisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

I m SD Consultant....some idocs are already in the system....i want to copy those idocs, edit them and process them....

Cud u please guide me the steps.

Regards

Dushyant

0 Kudos

to copy an existing IDoc, use tcode WE19.

Enter the Number of the existing IDoc and proceed.

After you have finished your changes, you can process the IDoc and see, what will happen.

This will only work without errors, if you have done all the necessary preparations (i.e. defining logical systems, partner profiles, Distribution Model, ...)

do you receive IDocs from another system, or do you want to send IDocs to other systems?

regards

Ralf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check out WE30 and IDOC type ORDERS05.

Are you creating from an internal PO or from an outside vendor.

Might also consider a book "ALE, EDI & IDOC Technologies" also "SAP R3 IDoc Cookbook for EDI and Interfaces".

Regards

Waza