cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change the AFS master grid (AFS Basic data)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can anyone pls tell me how Can I change the AFS master grid (AFS Basic data) from MM02?

Regards,

Himanshu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Convert AFS material to standard material via T-code J5AN and thereafter convert the standard material back to AFS material via the same t-code

When converting the AFS material to AFS material and vice versa the program needs to be executed for both the Simulation and Update Database modes

Once the above is done the grid can then be changed via MM02

Maintain the Cat Structure, Coverage Strategy and Mat. Conv. ID if it was maintained before in the AFS Basic Data tab prior to converting into a non AFS material

Once the above have been filled confirm the AFS status

Maintain the seasons that were previously maintained

Fill in the MRP indicator in AFS MRP tab as well and confirm the AFS status

AFS Material to Standard

Simulation

The output will be displayed as below.

Update Database

The output will be displayed as below.

When the AFS material is converted into a standard material the AFS tabs will not be available for the material.

The AFS tabs will be editable once the material is converted to a AFS material once again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to change the master grid then firstly delete all transactional data , stock and master data like BOM Routing.

Then convert that material into standard material.

After this again convert that material from standard to AFS. Now you can specify another master grid in material master.

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sudha,

I am new to SAP- AFS . so can you pls tell me where to maintain tha Grid Master .

T- code for Grid master

Regards,

Himanshu

sudha_naik
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Master Grid can be created using the transaction J3AH.

J3AH - Create Grid

J3AV - Change Grid

J3AB - Display Grid

Regards

Sudha

>

> Dear Sudha,

>

> I am new to SAP- AFS . so can you pls tell me where to maintain tha Grid Master .

>

> T- code for Grid master

>

> Regards,

> Himanshu

sudha_naik
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Himanshu

Once the Master Grid is entered in the material and the 'AFS Status' is set, we will not be able to change the grid information.

Regards

Sudha