SAP TechEd Discussions
Join the conversation around SAP TechEd! Discuss details of technical sessions and workshops and anything else conference related.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

list of certifications in Teched'10 Bangalore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Good Day,

If any one know/have the list of all the certifications available in Teched'10 Bangalore, pls share.

thanks,

teja.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to the below link. It has all the information.

[http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/teched_2010_bangalore/exams.epx]

Please let me know if you need further information.

All the best for your exam. Award points if useful.

Best Regards,

Aleem.

5 REPLIES 5

former_member561174
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Even i want to know list of certifications available in Teched '10 apart from ABAP.

Also,can anyone confirm me if any SAP certification becomes invalid after 3years?

Regards,

Nisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teja,

I have the list of certification that i attended for last year SAPteched. Should not be much changes , but may be addition.

Please have a look in to this one, May they add something more on BO (Buisness objects)

List of Exam offered last year SAP Teched 2009.

Solution Manager

• SAP Certified Solution Consultant u2013 Managing E2E Solution Operations (with Run SAP)

• SAP Certified E2E Application Management Expert u2013 Root Cause Analysis

• SAP Certified E2E Application Management Expert u2013 Change Control Management

• SAP E2E Solution Operations Certification Business Expert u2013 Process Integration & Automation Optimization

Basis

• SAP Certified Tech. Associate u2013 System Admin (Oracle DB) with SAP NW 7.0

• SAP Certified Technology Professional u2013 Security with SAP NetWeaver 7.0

• SAP Certified Technology Professional u2013 Platform Technology with SAP NetWeaver 7.0

ABAP

• SAP Certified Development Associate u2013 ABAP with SAP NetWeaver 7.0

BI

• SAP Certified Application Associate- Business Intelligence with SAP NetWeaver 7.0

• SAP Certified Application Professional u2013 BI Enterprise Data Warehousing with SAP NetWeaver 7.0

• SAP Certified Application Professional u2013 BI Reporting and Analysis with SAP NetWeaver 7.0

PI 7.1

• SAP Certified Development Associate u2013 Process Integration with SAP NetWeaver (PI 7.1)

• SAP Certified Technology Associate u2013 Process Integration with SAP NetWeaver (PI 7.1)

MDM

• SAP Certified Application Associate u2013 SAP NetWeaver Master Data Management (MDM 5.5)

ERP

• SAP Certified Application Professional u2013 Logistics Execution & Warehouse Mgmt. with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP4

• SAP Certified Application Professional u2013 Production u2013 Planning & Manufacturing with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP4

• SAP Certified Application Professional u2013 Order Fulfillment with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP4

• SAP Certified Application Professional u2013 Financial Accounting with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP4

• SAP Certified Application Professional u2013 Management Accounting (CO) with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP4

CRM

• SAP Certified Application Professional u2013 Marketing with SAP CRM 7.0

• SAP Certified Application Professional u2013 Sales with SAP CRM 7.0

• SAP Certified Application Professional u2013 Service with SAP CRM 7.0

SRM

• SAP Certified Application Professional u2013 Supplier Relationship Mgt. with SAP SRM 2005 (SRM 5.0)

All the Best.

Regards,

Chetan Poojary.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to the below link. It has all the information.

[http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/teched_2010_bangalore/exams.epx]

Please let me know if you need further information.

All the best for your exam. Award points if useful.

Best Regards,

Aleem.

0 Kudos

Thanks to Aleem & Chetan for your inputs.

But can anybody clear my doubt if any SAP certification becomes invalid after 3 years??? I cleared ABAP certification in 2007 so want to know if it still holds value in the market..

Please please experts do answer me..

Regards,

Nisha

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.