Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I supress BPM for Asyn outbound and syn inbound proxy interface

venkatanarayana_vagu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Is there any other alternate to remove the BPM at asyn outbound and syn inbound proxy interface. Reason because I can create another outbound proxy interface at the receiver. But at receiver side we already invested huge code to develop the sync server proxy. So the intension is, with out disturbing the code Can I make the message flow with out BPM?

Because the reason of removing BPM is for a simple interface like this I don't want to use BPM. souce is JDBC and receiver is ECC 6.0. I know with out BPM it can not be achieved but in PI 7.1 EHP 1 by any chance can we do?

I mean during response mapping from server proxy shall we use look up function to achieve?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Try making outbound interface from JDBC as synchronous, if possible.

In this case, response coming from the proxy will be mapped and JDBC sender will be updated.

-Supriya.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Only making the Outbound interface SYNC wont help....JDBC Sender does not support SYNC communication....so you either have to use the BPM or make use of the RequestResponseBean.....this limitation is valid even for SAP PI7.11

I mean during response mapping from server proxy shall we use look up function to achieve?

You can give a try to RequestResponseBean.....JDBC --> PROXY --> JDBC.

Regards,

Abhishek.

venkatanarayana_vagu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Abhi,

Throwing light on right context. This bean I have to use at sender channel right? at receiver side (server proxy) there is no module tab to enter.

BTW can I use this module at JDBC sender channel. I mean is it is limited to JMS adapter?

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
This bean I have to use at sender channel right?

Yes

I mean is it is limited to JMS adapter?

No

You can find more information in the Wiki which deals with FILE to RFC synchronous...using the above Module

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

venkatanarayana_vagu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

Thanks for the inputs, below link helped me alot.