cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

A strange situation - I have an IDoc receiver adapter. Messages were processed in PI today morning, but was sent out late afternoon to SAP.

What could be the cause? Please help. Thanks.

-- Abhi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Now that it is already processed, the only possibility you have is to check the End Time of execution in PI and match it with the receiving time at ECC. The Idocs might have stucked in PI or ECC queues.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys for your kind reply.

@ Neetesh : SM58 is all clear ... IDX5 has traces of IDoc getting created at 7:00 am yesterday. But the IDocs were received in R3 at 3:00 pm.

@ Ramesh : I am not using any scheduling.

@ Prateek : As I mentioned above, it was sent by PI at 7 am but received by R3 at 3 in the afternoon.

Please advice. Thanks!

-- Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then the reason might be as pratik said it should hv been stuck in SM58 of ECC.

Once that got clear it might be posted.

Thanks,

Hetal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhi,

Have you checked the status of the queue? Ask Basis to check If there are any locks, that might restrict the outbound queue.

Regards,

Neetesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Hetal and Neetesh. I will check those and will talk to basis regarding the locks. Will update the forum soon.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got a confirmation back from the Basis team. After going through the logs, they identified that there was some issues in the queue because of which messages were stopped.

I thank everyone for their kind help and support.

-- Abhi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

> A strange situation - I have an IDoc receiver adapter. Messages were processed in PI today morning, but was sent out late afternoon to SAP.

Are you using any scheduling BPM scheduling, like trigger idoc after so and so time or trigger idoc after collecting some number of messages(Wait step)?

Check the queues also.

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhi,

Check in PI (IDX5) and SM58 in R3. What it says?

Regards,

Neetesh