cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return of Stock from TO which is not confirmed(OD is deleted)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have an issue where OD was deleted by mistake eventhough TO was created (but not confirmed).generally system should not allow the OD to be deleted since picking was done.

Now we need to put back the stock to source storage type.When we tried with LT01 with movement type 999,it throws an error saying that bin doesnot have stock this is because TO was not confirmed.

when we tried to confirm/cancel TO,it again throws error " there were no deliveries that matched the criteria you specified."

can you please suggest how to put back the stock to source storage type.

Regards

Goutham

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the T.O. was not confirmed it never left the source storage type/bin.

Have you tried LT15 to cancel the t.o.?

(with t.o. and warehouse, delivery is not a mandatory field)

If you get an error from LT15 you will most likely need to contact SAP for correction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

We already tried with LT15 & it throws error as " there were no deliveries that matched the criteria you specified."

So we are unable to reverse the stock.

Regards

Goutham

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> hello,

>

> We already tried with LT15 & it throws error as " there were no deliveries that matched the criteria you specified."

>

> So we are unable to reverse the stock.

>

> Regards

> Goutham

Strange that the system would issue an error for delivery since LT15 is cancel transfer order by transfer order number as refrence.

Did you enter the delivery as refrence?

If so you should only enter t.o. number not delivery

If you entered only warehouse and transfer order (simple description) it sounds like the data from one table is not matching data from other table and would require OSS note and SAP assistance to clear

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

My Issue is taken with SAP & solved

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Right now I have same issue with me, Can anyone help me on this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

Only way to solve this issue is to cancel the TO in Debug mode(SAP suggests the same)

Please follow the steps:

1.Run Transaction LT15/LT12(for confirmation) for the appropriate TO

2.Start Debugging

3.Set a watchpoint on LTAK-VBELN

4.When this field is populated,blank it out & click on the pencil icon to replace

5.continue to cancel/confirm TO.

In order to avoid this reoccurence check whether OSS notes182965 is implemented in your system.

Regards

Goutham