Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Webdynpro Application from ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have the following scenario:

My webdynpro component is a viewer of sales order.

I have an action to send mail. When i call the application with sendMail external parameter = true, the application send the e-mail correctly.

My problem is: I need call this application from an field exit of transaction VA01 or Z function module from ECC.

I created an Http destination, but when i test, i receive the following message:

Sorry, your browser/program is not supported by Web Dynpro!

if i try the same URL from my web browser, the application Run correctly.

how to execute the webdynpro application from ECC, without open an external Internet explorer window?

Thanks and best regards,

Douglas Rodrigues de Figueiredo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My problem was resolved with sap-wd-client=Pie03Client query string parameter.

I included in path prefix in SM59 and the connection test is working now.

Thanks,

Douglas

former_member192152
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Assim não vale! Eu quero os pontos dessa thread!!! risos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Angelo's solution.

thank little.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think it wont be possible to open webdynpro application without browser, since the webdynpro application contains the response of server in HTML which can it executed through some browser.

The error you are getting is because of compatibility problem with your browser, if you are using IE 8 i would suggest you to use compatibility mode in IE 8 browser for more details, refer following SAP Note 1347768, Note 1458799

Regards,

Jigar Oza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using AIX unix server and this server do not have IE browser. I think this is a generic message.

In IE 8 this message was displayed, but, i think when the server do not have a web browser, the message will be show too.

Thanks

Douglas

agnihotro_sinha2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

look into this Function group include: LSURLUXX.

This contains many Function modules which can call Web links. Implement any relevant FM in your User exit and pass the Webdynpro link to it.

It should ideally call your webdynpro application

ags.

Edited by: ags on Aug 13, 2010 2:00 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ags,

i did find the function, now i am testing the functions. can You suggest some function to call webdynpro application?

thanks

Douglas

agnihotro_sinha2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Douglas,

This is a Function Module INCLUDE which I am talking about. So Goto SE38-> give the name of this Include and check the available function modules for this Function group.

Thing is that SAP uses all these FMs to interact with Internet and as such your problem might be sollved by any one of thiese FMs.

ags

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Douglas

Please check the browser compatibitlity for your server in the service market place Product Availibility Matrix http://service.sap.com/pam for more details.

Hope it will helps

Regards

Arun Jaiswal