Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to CIF Z Sales Order Type?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am facing a huge problem.

All my Z order types are not being CIFed to APO.

Is there any extra configuration?

Do I need to code any BADI, Exit?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Thiago

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

wilian_segatto
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

I accidentaly removed Thiago's last reply.

Here it is:

Mr. Sai

One more question...

I have a custom delivery type that is generated by a custom sales order type.

Nor the custom sales order type neither the custom delivery type has individual requirements.

Anyway, I need to send the Custom Delivery to APO once I want to plan a shipment to it in TP/VS.

Debugging EXIT_SAPLCSLS_002 I can see the CT_DOC and CT_REQ (CT_DOCX and CT_REQX) filled with all my Sales Orders and Deliveries that have individual requirements.

Looking in the other structures available in this User-Exit we can find:

CT_DOC_CUS = Customer Enhancement Structure for CIF_SL_DOC

CT_REQ_CUS = Customer Enhancement Structure for CIF_SL_REQ

It is not clear enough what it would be the purpose of these structures.

My goal is to send that Custom Delivery Type to APO.

How should I implement this User-Exit?

What does need to be filled?

Should I have to fill CT_REQ?

Should I have to fill CT_REQ_CUS?

Should I have to fill CT_REQX?

Do you have any example of code?

Thanks!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can modify the atp category in R3 before the sales order leaves R3 or after it is sent to APO.

The user exit in R3 is EXIT_SAPLCORD_004 and should be triggered when objecttype = 3 for sales order

In APO, EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_SLS_001 which does contain the R3 order type and is only triggered for sales orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick reply.

But what is the difference between Standard Sales Orders and Not Standard Sales Order (customer sales order type)?

Do I need to flag something else to enable those not standard sales order and deliveries being CIFed to APO?

Thanks again!

Former Member
0 Kudos

These User Exits are useful if you would like to CIF the Sales orders with ATP Category other than BM. You need to maintain the custom category (example, Category ZN for order type say ZEX) in APO in SPRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does this rule also apply to Deliveries?

My problem is that Deliveries from this Sales Orders are not being ciffed to APO.

In SAP Help I found:

Sales orders can only be transferred to SAP APO if they are processed with individual requirements in the SAP R/3 system. Collective requirements are not supported. This is set in the material master using the field Availability Check in the view Sales: General/Plant or MRP 3.

My case:

My sales order does not have individual requirement neither my material has the individual requirement.

However I need to plan a Shipment for the outbound delivery that is generated by this Sales Order.

Do I need this type of Sales Order being CIFed to APO to get their Outbound Deliveries there?

How can I transfer the Outbound Delivery to APO independently if the Sales Order was CIFed or not?

Thanks a lot !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think it should work for Deliveries as well. I havent worked on that though