cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow for Approval of Appropriation Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I have been working on Workflow for Approval of Appropriation Request.

Even after carrying out all the required configuration, the process is not working. Following are the symptoms:

When appropriation request is submitted for Approval, I am maintaining user ids of approvers in the Partner field.The moment I click For Approval status the Approve Button is deactivated.Even when I log in from the Approver's user ID the button is Deactivated.

When I check the Business Workplace Inboxes of Approvers there are no Workflow related mails.

please help me out

Regards,

srikanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

srikanth,

Have you maintained all the configurations related to Work flow in IMG? like activating event linkage, assigning agents, approval schema etc...

Also, have you maintained the workflow automatic configuration in transaction SWU3,

you have to maintain the following:

1. create a user id WF-BATCH, user type system and maintain a password for this user (seek BASIS team help for doing this)

2. Assign SAP_ALL & SAP_NEW in user profile tab.

3. in SWU3, under Maintain Runtime Environment --> Maintain Workflow System Administrator , select line and click on execute button, select user - WF-BATCH, save and back.

4. then in the same screen select *Configure RFC Destination * click on execute, system prompts with the user id mentioned in the above step, you enter the password mentioned in the first step, click OK.

5. now select *Maintain Runtime Environment * click on perform automatic configuration button (f9).

6. Ensure that the option Maintain Runtime Environment turns to Green tick mark.

7. select Classify Tasks as General click on perform automatic configuration button (f9).

8. Ensure that the option Maintain Runtime Environment turns to Green tick mark.

Now can go to transaction SWDD, on the left side of the screen, in the field WORKFLOW enter this value* WS00300022* press enter. Click on test (F8) button.

In the Test Work flow screen select BUS2104 line, it shows a new line at the bottom of the screen with the following options:

Object type: BUS2104, Key:

You enter the appropriation request number in the field key (you cannot directly enter value here, choose drill down option (f4) then a new window pops up, enter the approp request number, click ok.

then click on execute (f8).

Now you can check in the approver's business work place under Inbox - workflow.

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi praveen,

Thank you very much, issue resolved. I am adding points.

Answers (0)