cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CV02n - UserName Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

When i try to use transaction CV02n to change the document owner and hit the enter key, the user name, Department is not displayed in the right hand side. For some cases, i get the department alone and for some cases i donot see anything on the right side ( Description field for User ). But, everything works fine for others, i.e. the fullname and department gets displayed.

In Document Data Tab of Cv02n transaction

User : EID Full Name , Department

We are getting the authorization screen using SU53. So, i suppose it is not related to authorization issue.

So, could you please let me know if this is related to User Settings or something else.

Thanks.

Warm Regards,

Kishore

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

Please ensure following points:

1. SAP user ID's are created for all these users, if not then system will not accept and will not get displayed.

2.If possible please make the user field in selection criteria of DC10 transaction as display field.

Hope this may help.

Regards,

Ravindra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you confirm if the Department details have been maintained for the user in question?

If no, go to User Maintainence(SU01),enter the user name (in change mode), in the 'Address' tab, enter the department details and re-test the scenario. The details should be visible then in CV02n.

Regards,

Pradeepkumar Haragoldavar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

The details related to the Department and Fucntion are maintained in the /User profile.

Most of us who use CV02n are able to see the UserName along with the department details. Its just that for one particular EID, we are not able to view the details.

So, we are wondering if this is related to any user settings.

Thanks.

Warm Regards,

Kishore NK

Former Member
0 Kudos

In that case, could you please share the details you have mentioned in the address tab function and dept. Also, there is a cap on number of characters permitted for these fields.

Regards,

Pradeepkumar Haragoldavar