cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Enforcer/ CUP - Export/ Import?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I wanted to know if there is a export functionality in the access enforcer/CUP (GRC v 5.2)?? I wanted to export the workflows and other items I have created outside the current environment and import it to a different environment. Is this actually possible??

Thanks,

Ken

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response Artem. Can you let me know on how you do this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

would this option be available in the configuration tab?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can go to configuration -> initial system data and select the checkboxes in front of the data you want to export. Click on export button and save the file. Now, you can import this data by going to same place in the other CUP system and import the file with 'clean and insert' option.

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

That was very helpful Alpesh. Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

What I noticed is that it seems like you have to export in progression and that there are dependencies, before you can export workflow config you have to get roles as well. Is there a technique to just extract the workflows if required?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nope. You can download everything but they would come in different xml files. You can find the right file and then just upload that into other system.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi!

If it helps We have performed export/import in 5.3. After import you should check all tabs, especialy with URLs. Realy I don't know about diffence in export/import between 5.2 and 5.3, but in 5.3 it has been done well.