cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need info on MM report which can give details of PO history

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I need a favor from you regarding MM report where my client is asking for a report which can give the details like the status of the semi-finished transfers, does the DN(delivery notes) , does the GI, does the GR had been done and when they had been done. I have looked into the all possible reports from ME2A to ME2W but no where I found the delivery details and subsequent document details of the respective PO .So before going to propose Zreport for this requirement I would like to have some expert opinion on this .

It would be great n appreciable if you could provide any kind of information related to this.

Thanks in advance!

Regards

Amar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You might want to have a look at standard reprots in SAP1 transaction and following link before deciding on going for a custom report.

[http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/SAP%20Standard%20Reports]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the information !

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you haven't used SQVI (SAP quick viewer) for creating reports I suggest you do.

You just need to find the tables that contain the exact data you want, create a merge to read from multiple tables if needed and filter on the time frame you need to report on.

It's very easy to use, the only bad thing is that any report you create will be user specific for the login you use so if multiple users need access to the report you will need to re-create it on each of there logins.