cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to re-classify a project with a new Bucket

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Does anyone know how to reclassify Projects with new Buckets? we want to change how the Portfolio are divided and delete some bucktes. The problem is with projects that belongs to this buckets, they should be reclassified again.

Thanks a lot for your help,

CAMILO URIBE

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

schneidertho
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Camilo,

you can move projects between buckets. This functionality should be in the item dashboard. If you like to further subdivide given buckets, you will have to move the items 'out' to a temporary bucket, create the substructure. Finally move them 'in' again. Best regards

Thorsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thorsten,

Thanks for you answer.

I do not find where can i move in my dashboard the buckets. In fact, the field where bucket is listed in the item is non-editable.

Do you know how can i change this or is there any function to do it?

Best regards

CAMILO URIBE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cristian,

What Thorsten suggests is the correct and easiest approach. Please note that you cannot move Buckets. For any changes to the Bucket Hierarchy, you might need to create new buckets/ delete non- relevant buckets. You can only move items accross buckets. You will find the 'Move to' button on your Item Dashboard.

Regards,

Vivek Pandey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek ,

I am looking for the 'Move to' button in my item Dashboard, but i don't see. Do you know if this button is available in xRPM 4.0. This is the versión we are using.

Thanks for you help.

CAMILO URIBE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek ,

We managed to find the button and this solution works well.

Thank you very much for your help,

CAMILO URIBE

Answers (0)