cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during Approval of PO "Exception type.com.sap.netweaver.bc.uwl.co..."

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, experts.

In Srm 7.0, after the click on the button "Approve" for PO in Tasks , the error appears:

"Exception type.com.sap.netweaver.bc.uwl.connect.ConnectorException Message:Fri Aug 06 11:00:30 CEST 2010

(Connector):com.sap.netweaver.bc.uwl.connect.ConnectorException:Fri Aug 06 11:00:30 CEST 2010

(Connector):com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$AbapException:EROR_IN_PDO"

I reproduced the error and define that this error appears in case when we approve PO twice:

1. Open Work Overview -> Tasks.

2. Push "Details" button for PO

3. Submit the approve.

4. Close the window

5. After that document was already approved, but in a window of Tasks the button "Approve" does not disappear, so that I could push it.

And in result get a message error.

But actually the line with PO should desappear after first approval.

What should I do to avoid this error message?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refresh the UWL after you approved document. It will be error if you execute the workitem which has already processed.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the delivery date of the shopping cart by clicking on details button. I guess delivery date might be the past date.

Regards,

K Gp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

About dumps. I looked in st22, and there is no dump.

About refresh. It doesn't help. because sometimes PO doesn't disappear, so the button "Approve" is shown.

I know that it will be error message if execute the workitem which has already been processed, but my task is to avoid this error in future. Are there some ideas to do it? PO should disapper automatically after approval. For example, some patch?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in ST22 to see if you have any dumps in the system.

this will let you know from where the dump has been generated.

thanks

iftekhar alam