Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with FTPS - Virtual Directories

diego_gabriel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts!

We have a simple scenario File > PI > FTPS. There is no mapping, just a "CtrlX" "CtrlV".

However, when the communication channel tries to write in FTPS-Server, an error occurs. See Audit Log.

2010-08-12 09:17:51 Success Write to FTP server "<FTPS Server>", directory "/receive", file "SimpleTest.txt"

2010-08-12 09:17:51 Success Transfer: "BIN" mode, size 584 bytes, character encoding -

2010-08-12 09:17:52 Error Delivery of the message to the application using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: An error occurred while connecting to the FTP server '<FTPS Server:21'. The FTP server returned the following error message: 'com.sap.aii.adapter.file.ftp.FTPEx: 200 Directory changed to /receive'. For details, contact your FTP server vendor..

We already tried:

port 990;

Passive / Active mode;

Increase time-out;

Security for Control / Control and Data connection;

Use another directory, such as /send (in this case, the error message is: FTPEx: 200 Directory changed to /send

Our FTPS vendor said that directories are virtual folders and no certificate is required.

When we connect through FileZilla ou CutePDF, no problem appears.

Does anyone have any idea what's going on?

Looking foward for your help.

Diego Estanguini Gabriel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

diego_gabriel
Participant
0 Kudos

I opened a ticket and a Java Developer at SAP Bulgaria discovered the issue.

Our FTPS vendor returns code response = 200, but SAP PI (SP 22) accepts only 250.

The file adapter was correct to accept 200 and 250. I deployed the correction and its working fine now.

Diego Estanguini Gabriel

diego_gabriel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Edson,

I changed the Target Directory to \send and the error persists:

FTPEx: 200 Directory changed to /send'. For details, contact your FTP server vendor

Thank you for help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

remove "/"

diego_gabriel
Participant
0 Kudos

Justin,

But the problem wasn't solved.

Thanks for your help.

Diego Estanguini Gabriel

i827647
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Diego, I searched on Google about this error and it´s not an error. It´s a FTP server message. Verify with FTP provider if this messages can be disable. See this link with the same message: http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc775

Regards,

Edson Thomaz

i827647
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Diego, try change the slash ("/") by backslash ("\").

Regards,

Edson Thomaz